Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Painting - Constricted

ConstrictedGot around to photographing this painting today. It's part of the Morphology series. It's a 12" x 12" canvas. Mixed media (collage, oils.) I have a few more from the series in progress. A suspension worm-girl among them. She'll probably be finished before the rest.

I stretched a 38" x 30" canvas today so I hope to get started on that soon as well. Most likely it will be part of the series.

I can feel ideas churning in my gut, so by tomorrow I should have a finished preliminary drawing and be able to start on the base collage.

Basically I just hope to get some sleep tonight. I like the creative energy and everything, but it tends to keep me awake if I don't submit to its will immediately. You know in Audition when the woman pokes the needles into the guy's eyes? It's something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment