Sunday, February 10, 2008

ACEOs & ATCs

untitled-1.jpgSo I haven't made any new original ACEOs or ATCs for quite a while, but it's definitely something I enjoy. Recently someone on Etsy requested that I make some of my paintings into ACEO sized prints. She was even kind enough to give me a bit of a review in her blog.

It reminded me of how much I like to do the quick little tradable art. It lets me work quickly through ideas and still have a really good end result. It also gives people who can't necessarily afford larger pieces the opportunity to own original art. It's a pretty good deal all around.

I painted that little girlie today, and I pre-cut a bunch more blank cards so that I can grab one and paint something whenever the inclination strikes. If you're interested in taking Little Brat home, she's available in my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment