Thursday, June 26, 2008

Studio & Progress

Progress & PackagesWell I've been fairly busy this week. I finished two 20" x 10" acrylic paintings that I'm really excited about. I don't want to say too much right now, but I'm doing something really different from my usual stuff. Still my style but with an added bonus I guess you could say.

The picture to the right gives you a sneak peek at the painting that'll be featured in this week's video. The video will be up Sunday and I'll be auctioning the painting so stay tuned.

The other painting will be up on the site on Sunday as well.

I typically don't work in acrylics but I liked being able to go from vision to totally dry, varnished painting within a single day. I'll probably be doing more.

In random life news, I'm teaching myself to play guitar. That makes the fact that I did two paintings in two days even more impressive considering the state of my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment