Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Work in Progress

Here's a preview of a painting I'm currently working on. It's mixed media (oil, resin, collage) on canvas. The going has been slow but I'm having fun with her.  I hope to have her done by the end of the week so I can get started on the triptych I've been planning.

Work in Progress

This post is mainly an excuse to try out Flock in conjunction with my flickr and wordpress accounts.  It's pretty interesting, and considering the amount of time I spend posting things like this around the web I think it'll free me up for more painting.  I still haven't fully configured it with the rest of my accounts but I'll see how it goes.  It's definitely a new way of thinking about a web browser.  It also makes a lot of sense in terms of the way things have been going the past few years online.

Blogged with Flock

No comments:

Post a Comment