Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New Site!

Welcome to the new site! New layout, new name, new everything. I needed a major change and I think I've got it. The layout was done by me, and the behind-the-scenes goodies are written in Ruby by a wonderful programmer I happen to know. He would like to remain an anonymous code-donor. There are still a few areas to polish here and there, but that'll happen in time. I think I finally have a system that makes it really easy for me to share my work with you all regularly.

And there's a shop! Yay! Make sure you check that out. :) Some areas are still in the works, but it is open for business.

If you feel like it, drop me a line and let me know what you think of the new site! Thanks for stopping by, and while you're here, why not sign up for my mailing list at the bottom of the page?

No comments:

Post a Comment